Hey there, I’m Cody. This is my club.
I build Assertible, SimplyRETS, Identibyte, and other things. My main interests are software development and web applications and my expertise is in interaction design, user experience, and building products and tools that I (and hopefully others) find useful.
If you want to stay updated or chat about any of my work, check out the links at the bottom. And sometimes I write on Medium.
What I work on
- Assertible - The easiest way to test and monitor your web services
- SimplyRETS - Your real estate listings on your website. Simply.
- Identibyte - Make your onboarding forms intelligent.
Projects I build
- awesome-cl - A curated list of awesome awesome Common Lisp code.
- qi - A Package Manager for Common Lisp.
- dotfiles - dotfiles
- flowmacs - Emacs minor mode to help you check your flow types.
- flowtype-webpack-plugin - Check flow types in your Webpack builds!
- Open Iconic Search - An Open Iconic search tool to find your icon hotness.
- lambda-cloudwatch-slack - Send AWS CloudWatch notifications to Slack.
- …and more
Using bash a lot in your daily work can be monotonous, but you can have more fun with bash expansions! Here’s a few things I picked up over the years that are helpful for being more efficient on the command line:
Follow or reach out: email@example.com · Medium · GitHub · LinkedIn · Twitter