Hey there, I’m Cody. This is my club.
I build Assertible, SimplyRETS, Identibyte, and other things. My main interests are software development, interaction design, and building products and tools that I (and hopefully others) find useful.
If you want to stay updated or chat about any of my work, check out the links at the bottom. And sometimes I write on Medium.
What I work on
- Assertible - The easiest way to test and monitor your web services
- SimplyRETS - Your real estate listings on your website. Simply.
- Identibyte - Make your onboarding forms intelligent.
Projects I build
- awesome-cl - A curated list of awesome awesome Common Lisp code.
- qi - A Package Manager for Common Lisp.
- dotfiles - dotfiles
- flowmacs - Emacs minor mode to help you check your flow types.
- flowtype-webpack-plugin - Check flow types in your Webpack builds!
- Open Iconic Search - An Open Iconic search tool to find your icon hotness.
- lambda-cloudwatch-slack - Send AWS CloudWatch notifications to Slack.
- …and more
Using bash a lot in your daily work can be monotonous, but you can have more fun with bash expansions! Here’s a few things I picked up over the years that are helpful for being more efficient on the command line: